What does Jeff recommend as the best place to start?
For bottomline-folks, these three points are for you. Detail-oriented folks, everything after that is for you.
- Start with 60-minute Disney Customer Service Keynote for everyone.
- Followup (same day option) with the Disney Chain of Business Excellence Private Keynote for your top 5-10 C-Suite Executives.
- Finish with two-day Disney Chain of Business Excellence session for your top 20 leaders. Individual retail is $128k. Bundle and pay for all 3 at signing for $67k.
Context is everything…17 considerations so you know and understand what league you and your Company are playing in…
By the way, if you are the CEO, Owner, Founder, or all three, or you are in the CEO’s inner Executive circle (top 4-12 depending on company size) you are the perfect audience for this message.
To be clear, using an athletics analogy, Jeff’s audience is for Executives aiming for the Olympic finals, preferably the podium, preferably Olympic Gold.
It’s kinda fun to do the impossible.Walt Disney
- Growth dilutes culture
- A diluted culture doesn’t solve problems, it creates them
- Good and very good aren’t good enough
- Everything matters
- Nothing is optional
- Every leader is telling a story about what he or she values
- We judge ourselves on our intentions, others judge us on our behaviors
- Your culture is either by design or by default
- What grade for culture last year?
- Culture = Habits
- Habits = Results
- Culture = Results
- How bad do you want it?
- What’s missing or needs to level up?
- Remember why you got into what you’re leading now?
- Still on fire for it?
There’s nothing wrong with not being on fire, but it has no place in Jeff’s world.
Jeff has been in Customer Service for 45 years, 30 at Walt Disney World, including 15 teaching at the world-renowned Disney Institute. He is the preeminent expert. He learned it. He did it. He teaches it. Plus he’s been inside 2,000 different global businesses to various degrees of depth: from a discovery call or two for a keynote, to multi-year engagements for cultural resetting.
We told you that to tell you this, here is Jeff’s “Disney-Standard” three-step process for resetting any culture.
- Disney Customer Service Keynote for every employee (no size limit)
- Disney’s Leadership Chain of Business Excellence Private C-Suite Keynote (top 5-10 inner circle Executives)
- Two-Day Disney Leadership Chain of Business Excellence session (top 20 Company leaders)
- Step 1 rallies the organization around a clear, concise, and compelling world-class, time-tested Customer Service framework. After the keynote, none of your employees need to wait for Leadership, HR, or Finance approval to transform the way they serve others. If this is all you need to jump start things, awesome. If you think you might need or want more…
- Step 2 unwraps the gift of Organizational Vibrancy’s five industry-neutral pillars and Jeff’s cumulative research on the 19 architectural blueprints to set all five pillars to the highest, world-class standard. Learn why everything matters and nothing is optional. Learn also how to be intentional where you used to be less intentional or even ignored seemingly unimportant details. This keynote is the big picture interconnectedness message. Improve one pillar, the other four benefit. Neglect one pillar the other four suffer. Improve two, bigger positive ripple. Neglect two, deeper hole to climb out of. Maybe too deep. Deep breath. Exhale…Bonus: Jeff credits $10k of this keynote fee to future sessions if you continue your journey together. If this makes perfect sense – and it will – then you move to pro-level cultural commitment…
- Step 3 rallies your top 20 leaders. This two-day session drills down to the next level for understanding the remarkable leverage in simple, powerful common sense business insights. Jeff will essentially do five consecutive activity-based keynotes. He’ll unpack all 19 Organizational Vibrancy blueprints and use his home run activities for your team to feel the message, far surpassing a lecture’s impact. The second half of day two, Jeff stays by your side and passes the baton to you to spend the afternoon crafting your initial call-to-action “cultural resetting” blueprints. When you do this well, you walk out with your marching orders…a chief cultural reset owner with five direct reports – the individual pillar owners – who now possess clear accountability, and clear next steps with calendar targets.
Thanks again for visiting.
email@example.com To arrange a discovery call with Jeff. He replies same day, except on weekends.
There’s a Hidden Tracks page here.
Return to Home Page here.
Updated: Feb 2022